Pledge to Clients: My mission is to uphold every aspect of the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics such as:
• Listening carefully to understand concerns and expectations
• Working quickly and efficiently to produce results in a timely manner
• Having honest and consistent communication throughout the entire process.
Above all, I strive to provide service that will exceed expectations and develop a long-lasting, trusting relationship.
Professional Experience: • REALTOR since January 2015
• Classroom Teacher, 2012-2015
Education: • Bachelor's in Elementary Education, Middle Tennessee State University, 2011
• Graduate of Todd Thornton Real Estate Academy, 2014
Outside Interests: When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my husband and family. I also enjoy reading and playing sports, especially basketball.
Position: Realtor at Bowling Green